1. Last Chance this week to see at . With only two shows this week on Tuesday and Wednesday you have a limited time to see this classic tale of Lewis Carroll as adapted to a ballet by the CCD Dance troupe. Shows are at 7 pm both nights with ticket prices of $20 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
2. has their regular slew of great programs with on Wednesday from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm and Saturday from 2 pm to 3. They also will have Dream Big-Crafts on Thursday for one time only, starting at 11 am. This is a fun craft program for kids and families.
3. Last Chance on Wednesday (or only chance this summer) for a (ages 12 to 19) from 2 pm to 4 pm at the Rohnert Park library. There are only 15 spots available so register at the library to reserve your spot. Workshop leaders are from the 6th Street Improv.
4. On Thursday the and Concerts in the Park continue. Dubbed "The best little market around," it is always a great time for the whole family in La Plaza Park. With good music, food, drinks, and activities for kids to compliment fresh produce and other vendors it is a great time from 4:30 pm to 7:30.
5. The Napa County Fair kicks off on Friday June 29th and runs until July 4th. With a great midway and plenty of events, this is another great family fun event held in Calistoga (yes the Napa fair is in Calistoga). For more information on events and attractions visit their website.
6. Fireworks start early this year with Monte Rio getting the party started on Saturday with their 4th of July annual party in June! At the community beach they will have games for the kids from 12 pm to 4 with a BBQ from noon to 5, put on by the Monte Rio volunteer firemen's association. Plus there will be the Boat Parade and then fireworks at dusk.
7. Penngrove will host their annual Fourth of July Parade and BBQ on Sunday. This will be the 35th year for this great family occasion with the parade starting downtown at 11am followed by a big party in the park with music, food, games, and more!
8. July 1st will bring a rare doubleheader of firework opportunities with Bodega Bay and Guerneville both hosting fireworks shows at dusk. In Bodega the show takes place at Westside Park. In Guerneville they will have an all-day craft fair followed by a BBQ at Lark's with a block party and fireworks will be over the river at dusk.
"Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice."