1. The Rohnert Park-Cotati Regional Library is hosting their regular slew of great programs for kids this week. Tuesday is Wiggle Time for the tots at 10:30 a.m., Wednesday come out and Read to a Dog from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., and Friday it's Pre-School Storytime for the 3-5 year-olds at 10:30 a.m.! Plus you can read to a dog some more on Saturday from 2 to 3 p.m..
2. Wednesday Night Markets are getting started early this year in Santa Rosa. This Wednesday is the official kick-off of the season and with great weather slated it should be a fun night. Things get going from 5 to 8:30 p.m. in downtown Santa Rosa.
3. Legally Blonde — The Musical opens this weekend at Spreckels Performing Arts Center. Based on the hit movie, this musical event is an award-winning Broadway musical directed by Gene Abravay. Shows are on Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $26 for adults, $24 for seniors and $20 for students or kids. Tickets are available online or at the Box Office.
4. Enjoy an "Australian Adventure" this Saturday at the Rohnert Park-Cotati Regional Library as part of Pam Brown's Storytime event. Meant for ages 2 to 6, come out and enjoy crafts, songs and stories from 11 a.m. to noon with the special guest storyteller Pam Brown.
5. The Russian River Ramblers are bringing some classic New Orleans Jazz to Rohnert Park on Saturday. Stop by the library at 2 p.m. for a free concert in the meeting room by this fun Jazz group.
6. Girls on the Run Sonoma County is having a 5k Family Fun Run/Walk this Saturday, May 12 at the Rohnert Park Community Center. Come out at show your support starting at 8:30 a.m. to help this non-profit prevention program for girls from 3rd grade to 8th. For more information visit their website.
"Live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live."