1. Come by the drop-in Blood Pressure Clinic this Monday at the Rohnert Park Senior Center. From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. get a check on your pressure as well as some information and education about what it all means.
2. If you like Blues then pop on down to the Tradewinds this Monday night in Cotati. The establishment will have a free rocking blues show call the Pro Jam that starts about 9 p.m. Good music, good drinks and good people make this a good time.
3. Last Chance to see "Under the Sea" at the Rohnert Park-Cotati Regional Library on Saturday at 11 a.m. Pam Brown presents another Storytime event for kids ages 2 to 6, which will include stories and crafts for all the little kiddos. Parents can play too.
4. Help support your local Warriors! This Saturday the Rohnert Park Warriors will host their Pacific Islander Festival fundraiser. The event is 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. at City Center Plaza and it'll be lots of fun!
5. The Santa Rosa Dance Theater is putting on two shows this Saturday! This Spring Ballet performance will feature excerpts from Napoli and Paquita as well as individual students showcasing their talents. There will be a 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. show at Spreckels Performing Arts. Tickets are $20 for adults and $12 for 16 and under; they can be purchased at the box office or online.
6. It's Butter and Eggs time in Petaluma! This annual event is one of a kind and always fun for the community! This year's theme is "River of Dreams: Then & Now" and festivities are downtown from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Along with the parade at noon there will be kids events, music by The Mighty Groove, Radio Disney Road Crew and lots of local vendors.
7. Enjoy the Scottish Fiddlers for one afternoon only this Sunday at Spreckels Performing Arts Center. The San Francisco Scottish Fiddlers will be performing as part of their 25th Annual Spring Concert Series. They feature 120 musicians. The show starts at 3 p.m. and ticks are $24 for adults and $15 for 17 and younger; they can be purchased at the box office or online.
"Even when it's not easy, make it look easy."