1. This week is Spring Break for Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified, so please be aware of extra kiddos all over the place. As an added bonus, traffic around the schools will be non-existent for the week.
2. Enjoy a local jam session Monday night at Tradewinds in Cotati! Every Monday night, local musicians come together to play some great tunes — and there's no cover charge! The show starts at 8 p.m. in Cotati and will rock for hours (donations accepted with a pass-a-round bucket).
3. Tuesday stop by the Rohnert Park-Cotati Regional Library for a book discussion on "The Gift of Rain." This very appropriate book (as of late) will be discussed from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Book discussions are open to anyone and can be a great way to learn more about literature as well as meet people who love books.
4. Enjoy a Puppet Show this Wednesday at the Rohnert Park-Cotati Regional Library! Come out at 11 a.m. with your kids for "Grandpa Bunny's Egg-Citing Day." This show is being put on by Randal Metz and the Puppet Company for free and is for kids of all ages.
5. Circus Moon will be playing this Thursday night at North Light Cafe & Books. Starting at 9:30 p.m., enjoy the classic rock sounds of this local Sonoma County-based band. They are performing as part of the late night happy hour at North Light.
6. For one night only, come out for Catt John, who will perform "Broadway Melodies II." This Saturday night at 8 p.m., local performer Catt John will be reprising her very popular cabaret show at Seton Hall in Rohnert Park. Tickets are $25 and you can call 707-318-2911 for more information.
"Do not, on a rainy day, ask your child what he feels like doing, because I assure you that what he feels like doing, you won't feel like watching.?