1. The Windsor Dance Academy will be performing for two nights only this week at the . On Monday and Tuesday nights they will present an original performance entitled "An Evening at the Theater" starting at 7 p.m. both nights. Tickets are $18 each for everyone ages 3 and up and can be purchased at the door on the day of the event.
2. Along with their normal slew of great programs at the , this week they have special events with trombonist Andy Strain on Thursday morning at 11 a.m. Andy will perform improvised musical stories for the kids as part of the summer reading program. On Saturday, Pam Brown will be doing Elephants on Parade for the 2 to 6 year-olds at 11 a.m.
3. The Sonoma-Marin County Fair has a super short run this week only, so don't miss it! Things kick off on Wednesday as the fair opens in Petaluma and runs until Sunday night. There will be music, food, carnival rides, and all sorts of other events. Visit their website for more information on hours, acts, and cost.
4. Clay Hawkins will be playing one night only this week at the Redwood Cafe in Cotati in a show presented by Spirit Vibrations that starts at 8 p.m. The acoustic rock show features music influenced by Neil Young and Bob Dylan. Hawkins is performing music from his recently released "Road Soul One" album.
5. In case you missed it, and judging by everyone that was there most of you didn't, the have started back up at the City Center Plaza. From 5 to 8 p.m. you can enjoy music, food, drinks, and a whole lot of great vendors including fresh produce. There are jumpees and face painting for the kids as well. This Friday, June 22, Crossfire will be playing some rhythm and blues.
6. Glen Campbell is on his "Goodbye Tour" and making a single stop on Friday night at the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts. This living musical legend will be performing at 8 p.m., and there are still a few seats left ($55 and $40). Go to the Wells Fargo Center website for more.
"Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd have preferred to talk."
Do you know about an important upcoming deadline? Share it in the comments below and we'll consider including it next week!